Melissa Goolsarran Ramnauth, Esq. has represented large businesses in foreclosure, consumer cases, and worker's compensation cases. She has extensive knowledge of foreclosure law and collection laws.
She has worked on all work aspects of cases (including settlement, discovery, pleadings, motions, trial, hearings, plan, disclosure, confirmation).
Mrs. Ramnauth, Esq. loves living in South Florida with her family.
- Chapter 11
- Adversary and Contested Matters
- Consumer Debt Collection
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
- University of Miami, B.A., magna cum laude, 2008
- Dean's List
- University of Miami School of Law Writing Dean's Fellow
- Articles and Comments Editor on the Inter-American Law Review
- A. Jay Cristol Bankruptcy Clinic
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Tort Law & Policy Seminar
- Dean's Certificate of Achievement in Immigration Law
- Ann Wrenn-King Memorial Scholarship
- 2020 Team Member of the Year (Van Horn Law Group)
- Successful defense of Chapter 7 Pre/Post Retainers (allowing payment plans for Chapter 7 cases)