In addition to graduating as Salutatorian from FIU Law while working full time for a bankruptcy law firm, John also holds an MBA and undergraduate degree from the University of Connecticut and attended Cardinal Newman High School and Saint Juliana’s Elementary in West Palm Beach. He has earned several certifications in the financial crime field.
John came to the law later in his life, and thus is the only person who is both a member of the young lawyers’ section of the Florida Bar and AARP. He chose to concentrate on bankruptcy, debt relief and immigration because he “likes to help people who really need help.” Raised by a single mother, he knows what it is like for a family to be without a car while facing eviction and enjoys getting clients the relief they are entitled to under the law.
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Business Bankruptcy
- Corporate Dissolution
- Student Loan Debt
- Florida State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida International University School of Law, JD, Salutatorian
- University of Connecticut, MBA
- University of Connecticut, Bachelor of Science, School of Business