– Milagros Scribani
"Turning the worst time in your life into a manageable situation."
Areas of Practice
- Primarily Bankruptcy Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
- Attended Santa Maria Universidad in Venezuela from 1991-1994
- Studied English at Miami-Dade College
- Attended Nova Community School and received a Legal Assistant certificate
- Has attended several bankruptcy seminars including Miami Bankruptcy Workshop, and National Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Being married for 37+ years, Mother of two daughters and being a Grandmother to three beautiful children
Milagros Scribani comes to use from Caracas, Venezuela. Her role as Paralegal at Van Horn Law Group includes meeting with clients, helping to develop schedules for their bankruptcy, scheduling meetings, hearings, and notifications. One of the greatest successes was a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy for an individual who had acquired more than a million dollars in debt, and she was able to help him restructure his life and finances.
Milagros loves working at Van Horn Law Group and helping the client to get back on their feet. She's always trying to find the best solution for her clients. Milagros says, “I am proud of the work I do and I can continue to help clients achieve their goals because of the great team we have at Van Horn Law Group.”