WORK ALONGSIDE SOUTH FLORIDA LAWYERS TO SERVE CONSUMERS
Become an important part of our award-winning legal team at the Van Horn Law Group!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
To apply, please email the following to Careers@cvhlawgroup.com
- Cover Letter
To be considered, applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Highly organized
- Familiar with the e-filing system of CM/ECF
- Have a passion for helping people.
- Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- The individual will need to know how to multi-task, must be organized and needs to be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Individuals who apply should be proficient in calendaring events, filing documents with the court (including ECF filing), drafting, and managing physical and electronic records.
- The person hired will be expected to work with several bankruptcy attorneys.
- Applicants should have a working knowledge of Word, Gmail for Work, Google Apps, Google Calendar, and ideally, have experience using CINCompass.
WHY WORK AT THE VAN HORN LAW GROUP?
Make a difference in your community in more ways than you might expect!
Our award-winning legal team would be nothing without the supporting cast members such as our interns and paralegals. For every great Florida attorney, there is a team of experienced, knowledgeable, and committed paralegal professionals helping them with the everyday workings of their office. If you want to make a difference in the lives of local clients, joining our team as a paralegal is a great way to do that.
We offer incredibly competitive pay for these positions, which is just part of the way we recognize the importance of the paralegal to our team’s ability to serve our community. We are looking for driven, detail-oriented, and focused professionals to take on the tasks that serving our clients requires. If you are that person, we would love to have you join us. Contact us today!