REPRESENT THE SOUTH FLORIDA CONSUMER AS A BANKRUPTCY INTERN
Enjoy a position as a valuable member of our team and your local community!
Van Horn Law Group is now accepting applications from current law or undergraduate students interested in interning with us. We are looking for bright, energetic law students who want to impact lives and are committed to, or interested in learning more about, a career in bankruptcy law.
Bankruptcy interns with Van Horn Law Group will have the opportunity to assist paralegals, legal assistants, and attorneys, with bankruptcy cases in Florida. Interns will gain experience from:
- Assisting paralegals and attorneys with the intake and processing of documents required to draft petitions.
- Corresponding with clients, lenders and creditors.
- Sending status updates at each stage of the case.
- Perform legal research.
- Other miscellaneous legal tasks related to bankruptcy.
Job Type: Internship
To apply, please email the following to Careers@cvhlawgroup.com
- Cover Letter
To be considered, applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in Law School or college.
- Previous experience in a legal environment is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of PC, including MS Word and Gmail
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to handle confidential information.
Internship Program Deadlines to Submit Application:
Summer Law Intern - May 15th
Fall Law Intern - August 15th
Winter/Sprint Law Intern - December 15th
WHY WORK WITH US AT THE VAN HORN LAW GROUP?
Join a team that makes a difference in more than just handling bankruptcy and debt relief.
If you are a talented, driven, task-oriented professional, our legal team would love to have you join us. That is because our law firm is well-known in the South Florida communities we serve for all of those qualities, as well as a record of excellence that we pride ourselves in continuing with every new hire!
When you are looking for ways to advance your career in the legal field, we want the Van Horn Law Group to be your first thought. Our experienced legal team offers clients the best possible experience and deliver award-winning results – and we want you to be part of that! Give us a call today to learn more about our community-focused work environment and how you fit into that [icture. We cannot wait to hear from you!