Tightening Your Grip on Your Finances in 2021
Get Your Free Copy
Struggling to recover financially from the unprecedented circumstances of 2020 and the COVID-19 pandemic is an all too common experience. For most people and their families, life in 2021 and beyond will be different as they wrestle with ballooning debt, increased expenses, and more. For many, it can feel as it getting your finances under control in this uncertain time is impossible.
Thankfully, there are actually plenty of things that the average American can do to tighten their grip on their finances in 2021. Here, we’ll review some of these and help you begin crafting your own plan to regain control over your debt, investments, expenses, and more.
Download your free copy today of “Tightening Your Grip on Your Finances in 2021” to get started today.
Not Just Another South Florida Law Firm
7 Reasons Clients Choose Van Horn Law Group
- Questions are answered and cases evaluated at no cost and with no obligation.
- We don't talk down to clients or hide behind legal jargon.
- A case will NOT be passed off to paralegals or unqualified support staff.
- No matter how complex or simple a case may be, we evaluate it with the greatest attention to detail.
- We take cases that other attorneys are unable or unwilling to handle.
- Our South Florida lawyer will be there with you every step of the way.
- Each Team member at Van Horn Law Group genuinely cares about helping each client get back on track.
About Our Zero Down Bankruptcy Option
While many people opt to pay for fees at once or on a retainer basis, some prefer to utilize our $0 Down payment option. Here's how it works: After you sign an engagement for services agreement with our firm, generally speaking, the court filing fees and costs will be paid up front. These can be waived in certain circumstances. You do not pay anything initially for our bankruptcy legal fees. We work out a payment plan with you, where you are aware of the fees in advance for our services. You'll pay on a monthly basis over 12 months until our fee is paid. Some clients find this helps to allow them to meet all their obligations while the bankruptcy process proceeds. If you have further questions about our services or this option, please don't hesitate to contact our office.