– John Voss
John chose to concentrate on bankruptcy and debt relief law because he enjoys helping people who really need help.
- John has concentrated on debt relief and bankruptcy for years, helping South Floridians save their home and get fresh starts, first as client manager and eventually bankruptcy attorney.
- Provided Anti Money Laundering training to thousands of law enforcement, attorneys, and banking officials.
- Once stage dove at a Tom Jones concert.
- Raising two beautiful daughters with wife Francy.
- Long time cycling advocate, responsible for battling the City of Miami for years, resulting in the Virginia Key Mountain Bike Trails near Key Biscayne.
“Take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again.”
– Francis Sinatra
In addition to graduating as Salutatorian from FIU Law while working full time for a bankruptcy law firm, John also holds an MBA and undergraduate degree from the University of Connecticut and attended Cardinal Newman High School and Saint Juliana’s Elementary in West Palm Beach. He has earned several certifications in the financial crime field.
John came to the law later in his life, and thus is the only person who is both a member of the young lawyers’ section of the Florida Bar and AARP. He chose to concentrate on bankruptcy, debt relief and immigration because he “likes to help people who really need help.” Raised by a single mother, he knows what it is like for a family to be without a car while facing eviction and enjoys getting clients the relief they are entitled to under the law.