Have High Student Loan Debt and Looking For Relief From Big Monthly Payments?
Stop Struggling With Student Loan Debt
Options to Reduce or Eliminate Student Loan Debt And Loan Facts
- You are not alone: the latest statistics from the Department of education show a whopping 10% of student loan debt is delinquent with another 10% in default, that's 1 in every 5 loans!
- Your high monthly student loan payments can prevent you from buying a house, car, save money or even just get by with the basics, the sooner you reduce them, the faster you can get ahead
- You do not have to accept the repayment plan the lender gives you yet most people do
- There are multiple options available to reduce your payments
- If you already defaulted on a federal student loan, there is a possibility that you can emerge from the default! You may be able to set up a new repayment plan or consolidate your loans in a way that makes the costs more affordable
- If you have federal student loans, you can cancel them under certain circumstances! Cancellation is also called discharge or forgiveness and it does not matter whether your loan is current, delinquent, or in default
- In some cases, we may be able to get you a loan settlement if you cannot achieve cancellation on your student loans
- We help you explore options for state sponsored student loan relief programs
- In many cases, the money you save is substantially more than our fee
Why Choose Van Horn Law Group in South Florida
- Free, no obligation case evaluation
- Highly rated & reviewed on Google and Trustpilot
- We take the time to review all aspects of your financial situation
- If bankruptcy is not the right option for you, we actually let you know
- We don't talk down to our clients
- We don't hide behind legal jargon
- We don't pass important work off to paralegals or unqualified support staff
- We often take cases other attorneys are unwilling or unable to handle
- We often take cases regardless of how complex your case may be
- AV Preeminent® Rated from Martindale-Hubbell®
- We'll be there with you every step of the way
- Flexible appointment availability
- We handle personal and business bankruptcy cases
- We believe being genuinely caring and compassionate matters!
Benefits of Filing Bankruptcy With a Lawyer in South Florida
- Bankruptcy can also act as a reset button for your credit
- The removal of outstanding debt can be a huge boost for your credit score
- Once done, you can begin rebuilding your credit immediately
- Filing for bankruptcy can be the first step to stabilizing your life
- There is no reason to be ashamed to take this measure as it is meant to assist those who have fallen on hard times
Questions Or Ready For a Free Consultation?
Click to Call (954) 800-6660
Call Us At (954) 800-6660, or Chat Online, or Complete The Form Above
WHAT MAKES VAN HORN LAW GROUP DIFFERENT
Dedication. Experience. Results. No matter how complex the issue, our Student Loan Lawyer and Bankruptcy Attorney Fort Lauderdale apply their extensive legal knowledge and strategies to obtain the best possible outcome for you or your company.
ABOUT OUR ZERO DOWN BANKRUPTCY OPTION
While many people opt to pay for fees at once or on a retainer basis, some prefer to utilize our $0 Down payment option. Here's how it works: After you sign an engagement for services agreement with our firm, generally speaking, the court filing fees and costs will be paid up front. These can be waived in certain circumstances. You do not pay anything initially for our bankruptcy legal fees. We work out a payment plan with you, where you are aware of the fees in advance for our services. You'll pay on a monthly basis over 12 months until our fee is paid. Some clients find this helps to allow them to meet all their obligations while the bankruptcy process proceeds. If you have further questions about our services or this option, please don't hesitate to contact our office.