You Still Have Options to Get Out of Debt
It’s not too late.
Why Choose Van Horn Law Group in South Florida
- Free, no obligation case evaluation
- Highly rated & reviewed on Google and Trustpilot
- We take the time to review all aspects of your financial situation
- If bankruptcy is not the right option for you, we actually let you know
- We don't talk down to our clients
- We don't hide behind legal jargon
- We don't pass important work off to paralegals or unqualified support staff
- We often take cases other attorneys are unwilling or unable to handle
- We often take cases regardless of how complex your case may be
- AV Preeminent® Rated from Martindale-Hubbell®
- We'll be there with you every step of the way
- Flexible appointment availability
- We handle personal and business bankruptcy cases
- We believe being genuinely caring and compassionate matters!
Benefits of Filing Bankruptcy With a Lawyer in South Florida
- Bankruptcy can also act as a reset button for your credit
- The removal of outstanding debt can be a huge boost for your credit score
- Once done, you can begin rebuilding your credit immediately
- Filing for bankruptcy can be the first step to stabilizing your life
- There is no reason to be ashamed to take this measure as it is meant to assist those who have fallen on hard times
Questions Or Ready For a Free Consultation?
Click to Call (954) 800-6660
Call Us At (954) 800-6660, or Chat Online, or Complete The Form Above
We understand dealing with a foreclosure sale can be stressful. Van Horn Law Group can help reduce your stress.
Foreclosure Sale: Things You Should Know.
Typically, once you receive notice of a sale date on your property, you must act prior to the sale to preserve your rights. A sale date is set once a final judgement is entered in the foreclosure case. However, it may not be too late to save your property.
Foreclosure Terms You Need to Know.
- loan Modification - a permanent restructuring of the mortgage where one or more of the loan terms are changed to provide a more affordable payment.
- chapter 13 reorganization - may get you into a payment plan while stopping the sale of your property.
- deed-in-lieu of foreclosure - when a borrower transfers all interest in real property to the lender to satisfy a loan that is in default.
- HAMP - Home Affordable Modification Program.
- short sale - the sale of real estate in which the net proceeds from selling the property will fall short of the debt against the property.
When and Why to Seek Legal Representation.
- If you are a facing foreclosure, you’ll need to decide if it is worth your time to seek options to help relieve you from your debt and salvage your credit.
- When the process is complete, the lender can sell the property and keep the proceeds to pay off its mortgage and any legal costs, and it is typically said that "the lender has foreclosed its mortgage or lien."
If the promissory note was made with a recourse clause then if the sale does not bring enough to pay the existing balance of principal and fees the mortgagee can file a claim for a deficiency judgment.
- If you believe you have a defense to the foreclosure, and you want to keep your home, you most likely will need a skilled attorney to help.
WHAT MAKES VAN HORN LAW GROUP DIFFERENT
Dedication. Experience. Results. No matter how complex the issue, our Student Loan Lawyer and Bankruptcy Attorney Fort Lauderdale apply their extensive legal knowledge and strategies to obtain the best possible outcome for you or your company.
ABOUT OUR ZERO DOWN BANKRUPTCY OPTION
While many people opt to pay for fees at once or on a retainer basis, some prefer to utilize our $0 Down payment option. Here's how it works: After you sign an engagement for services agreement with our firm, generally speaking, the court filing fees and costs will be paid up front. These can be waived in certain circumstances. You do not pay anything initially for our bankruptcy legal fees. We work out a payment plan with you, where you are aware of the fees in advance for our services. You'll pay on a monthly basis over 12 months until our fee is paid. Some clients find this helps to allow them to meet all their obligations while the bankruptcy process proceeds. If you have further questions about our services or this option, please don't hesitate to contact our office.