Our South Florida Lawyer will Help You Decide What to Do, Negotiate and/or Help You Get it Done to Your Best Advantage
When Facing Foreclosure, Considering a Short Sale or Mortgage Loan Modification
About Your Foreclosure, Short Sale and Loan Modification Options
- Foreclosure Defense - It is often possible to prevent, stop or delay foreclosure depending on a number of factors. It depends on the specifics of your situation, contact us for a free consultation to discuss your options.
- Short Sale Cancellation - It may not be too late to keep your home, it is possible to cancel short sales and foreclosures.
- Short Sale - We routinely negotiate short sale offers to ensure a fair deal. We stand up for your rights and protect your interests throughout the short sale process.
- Loan Modification - Gaining a loan modification could mean the difference between owning a home and foreclosing. We help you through the process so your loan modification will have the best chance of success.
- Deed in lieu of Foreclosure - Where a homeowner deeds or grants the bank full property rights to their home in the exchange for clearing away any remaining debts.
- Bankruptcy Often a last resort but bankruptcy can be an effective option to help you keep your home.
Why Choose Van Horn Law Group in South Florida
- Free, no obligation case evaluation
- Highly rated & reviewed on Google and Trustpilot
- We take the time to review all aspects of your financial situation
- If bankruptcy is not the right option for you, we actually let you know
- We don't talk down to our clients
- We don't hide behind legal jargon
- We don't pass important work off to paralegals or unqualified support staff
- We often take cases other attorneys are unwilling or unable to handle
- We often take cases regardless of how complex your case may be
- AV Preeminent® Rated from Martindale-Hubbell®
- We'll be there with you every step of the way
- Flexible appointment availability
- We handle personal and business bankruptcy cases
- We believe being genuinely caring and compassionate matters!
Benefits of Filing Bankruptcy With a Lawyer in South Florida
- Bankruptcy can also act as a reset button for your credit
- The removal of outstanding debt can be a huge boost for your credit score
- Once done, you can begin rebuilding your credit immediately
- Filing for bankruptcy can be the first step to stabilizing your life
- There is no reason to be ashamed to take this measure as it is meant to assist those who have fallen on hard times
Questions Or Ready For a Free Consultation?
Click to Call (954) 800-6660
Call Us At (954) 800-6660, or Chat Online, or Complete The Form Above
WHAT MAKES VAN HORN LAW GROUP DIFFERENT
Dedication. Experience. Results. No matter how complex the issue, our Student Loan Lawyer and Bankruptcy Attorney Fort Lauderdale apply their extensive legal knowledge and strategies to obtain the best possible outcome for you or your company.
ABOUT OUR ZERO DOWN BANKRUPTCY OPTION
While many people opt to pay for fees at once or on a retainer basis, some prefer to utilize our $0 Down payment option. Here's how it works: After you sign an engagement for services agreement with our firm, generally speaking, the court filing fees and costs will be paid up front. These can be waived in certain circumstances. You do not pay anything initially for our bankruptcy legal fees. We work out a payment plan with you, where you are aware of the fees in advance for our services. You'll pay on a monthly basis over 12 months until our fee is paid. Some clients find this helps to allow them to meet all their obligations while the bankruptcy process proceeds. If you have further questions about our services or this option, please don't hesitate to contact our office.