Debt Consolidation vs. Bankruptcy
Free eBook from Van Horn Law Group
Which is the Best Route for You?
When you’re facing what feels like a mountain of debt, seeing the other side can feel like an impossibility. When will you ever overcome your current situation? Is there such a thing as life on the other side of your debt?
In this free eBook from Van Horn Law Group, we examine some of the most common options you have when facing significant debt, including how each option impacts your life and finances for the future.
Get your free copy of "Debt Consolidation vs. Bankruptcy: Which is the Best Route for You?" and get information that will help you make a better decision on which solution will work best for you.
To get started, complete the form and get your free download.
Simply fill out this form to download
We respect your privacy
Not Just Another South Florida Law Firm
7 Reasons Clients Choose Van Horn Law Group
- Questions are answered and cases evaluated at no cost and with no obligation.
- We don't talk down to clients or hide behind legal jargon.
- A case will NOT be passed off to paralegals or unqualified support staff.
- No matter how complex or simple a case may be, we evaluate it with the greatest attention to detail.
- We take cases that other attorneys are unable or unwilling to handle.
- Our South Florida lawyer will be there with you every step of the way.
- Each Team member at Van Horn Law Group genuinely cares about helping each client get back on track.
About Our Zero Down Bankruptcy Option
While many people opt to pay for fees at once or on a retainer basis, some prefer to utilize our $0 Down payment option. Here's how it works: After you sign an engagement for services agreement with our firm, generally speaking, the court filing fees and costs will be paid up front. These can be waived in certain circumstances. You do not pay anything initially for our bankruptcy legal fees. We work out a payment plan with you, where you are aware of the fees in advance for our services. You'll pay on a monthly basis over 12 months until our fee is paid. Some clients find this help to allow them to meet all their obligations while the bankruptcy process proceeds. If you have further questions about our services or this option, please don't hesitate to contact our office.