Considering Filing Bankruptcy and Looking for the Right Miami LAWYER Who Offers a $0 Down Option and Who Can Help you Decide What to Do and Potentially Help You File?
Miami $0 Down Bankruptcy For Individuals and Businesses:
- Chapter 7 - Get your debt forgiven after you liquidate non-exempt assets to pay as much debt as possible with Chapter 7.
- Chapter 11 - If you don't qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, the more flexible Chapter 11 can offer you great benefits.
- Chapter 13 - Resolve your debt on a payment plan without the need to liquidate your assets with Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Why Choose Van Horn Law Group in Miami
- Free, no obligation case evaluation
- Highly rated & reviewed on Google and Trustpilot
- We take the time to review all aspects of your financial situation
- If bankruptcy is not the right option for you, we actually let you know
- We don't talk down to our clients
- We don't hide behind legal jargon
- We don't pass important work off to paralegals or unqualified support staff
- We often take cases other attorneys are unwilling or unable to handle
- We often take cases regardless of how complex your case may be
- AV Preeminent® Rated from Martindale-Hubbell®
- We'll be there with you every step of the way
- Flexible appointment availability
- We handle personal and business bankruptcy cases
- We believe being genuinely caring and compassionate matters!
Benefits of Filing Bankruptcy With a Lawyer in Miami
- Bankruptcy can also act as a reset button for your credit
- The removal of outstanding debt can be a huge boost for your credit score
- Once done, you can begin rebuilding your credit immediately
- Filing for bankruptcy can be the first step to stabilizing your life
- There is no reason to be ashamed to take this measure as it is meant to assist those who have fallen on hard times
Questions Or Ready For a Free Consultation?
Click to Call (954) 800-6660
Call Us At (954) 800-6660, or Chat Online, or Complete The Form Above
2800+Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filings
185+Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Filings
1500+Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Filings
4500+Total Bankruptcy Matters
Over 100 Awards & Recognitions
ABOUT OUR ZERO DOWN BANKRUPTCY OPTION
While many people opt to pay for fees at once or on a retainer basis, some prefer to utilize our $0 Down payment option. Here's how it works: After you sign an engagement for services agreement with our firm, generally speaking, the court filing fees and costs will be paid up front. These can be waived in certain circumstances. You do not pay anything initially for our bankruptcy legal fees. We work out a payment plan with you, where you are aware of the fees in advance for our services. You'll pay on a monthly basis over 12 months until our fee is paid. Some clients find this helps to allow them to meet all their obligations while the bankruptcy process proceeds. If you have further questions about our services or this option, please don't hesitate to contact our office.