– Bankruptcy Paralegal - Representing the Consumer
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Van Horn Law Group P.A. - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Bankruptcy Paralegal - Representing the Consumer
The AV Rated Law Firm of Van Horn Law Group is looking for a positive thinking, energetic person to join their team to help individuals file bankruptcy.
To be considered, applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Highly organized
- Familiar with the e-filing system of CM/ECF
- Have a passion for helping people.
- Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- The individual will need to know how to multi-task, must be organized and needs to be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Individuals who apply should be proficient in calendaring events, filing documents with the court (including ECF filing), drafting, and managing physical and electronic records.
- The person hired will be expected to work with several bankruptcy attorneys.
- Applicant should have a working knowledge of Word, Gmail for work, Google Apps, Google Calendar and ideally, have experience using Clio.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $18.00 /hour
Required experience: Paralegal: 1 year
To apply, please email the following to Careers@cvhlawgroup.com
- Cover Letter