– Bankruptcy Intern/Law Clerk
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Van Horn Law Group P.A. - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Bankruptcy Intern/Law Clerk
Van Horn Law Group is now accepting applications from current law or undergraduate students interested in interning with us. We are looking for bright, energetic law students who want to impact lives and are committed to, or interested in learning more about, a career in bankruptcy law.
Bankruptcy interns with Van Horn Law Group will have the opportunity to assist paralegals, legal assistants, and attorneys, with bankruptcy cases in Florida. Interns will gain experience from:
- Assisting paralegals and attorneys with the intake and processing of documents required to draft petitions.
- Corresponding with clients, lenders and creditors.
- Sending status updates at each stage of the case.
- Perform legal research.
- Other miscellaneous legal tasks related to bankruptcy.
To be considered, applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in Law School or college.
- Previous experience in a legal environment is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of PC, including MS Word and Gmail
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to handle confidential information.
Internship Program Deadlines to Submit Application:
Summer Law Intern - May 15th
Fall Law Intern - August 15th
Winter/Sprint Law Intern - December 15th
To apply, please email the following to Internship@cvhlawgroup.com
- Resume or email explaining why you are the right person for the job