Student Loan Debt and It’s Long-term Emotional Impact
Download Free eBook from Van Horn Law Group
What are the long-term emotional impacts of Student Loan Debt?
With as much as 70 percent of college students graduating with significant loan debt, a lot of borrowers find themselves struggling to stay afloat. Financial strain from student loan debt takes a toll on a borrowers emotional and well-being as well.
If you find yourself struggling to payback student loans, and the stress of student loan debt is impacting your life, you need to download a free copy of "Student Loan Debt and It’s Long-term Emotional Impact on You," and understand what solutions may be available to you.
To get started, complete this form and get the a copy of this free resource from Van Horn Law Group.
Simply fill out this form to download
We respect your privacy
Not Just Another South Florida Law Firm
7 Reasons Clients Choose Van Horn Law Group
- Questions are answered and cases evaluated at no cost and with no obligation.
- We don't talk down to clients or hide behind legal jargon.
- A case will NOT be passed off to paralegals or unqualified support staff.
- No matter how complex or simple a case may be, we evaluate it with the greatest attention to detail.
- We take cases that other attorneys are unable or unwilling to handle.
- Our South Florida lawyer will be there with you every step of the way.
- Each Team member at Van Horn Law Group genuinely cares about helping each client get back on track.
About Our Zero Down Bankruptcy Option
While many people opt to pay for fees at once or on a retainer basis, some prefer to utilize our $0 Down payment option. Here's how it works: After you sign an engagement for services agreement with our firm, generally speaking, the court filing fees and costs will be paid up front. These can be waived in certain circumstances. You do not pay anything initially for our bankruptcy legal fees. We work out a payment plan with you, where you are aware of the fees in advance for our services. You'll pay on a monthly basis over 12 months until our fee is paid. Some clients find this help to allow them to meet all their obligations while the bankruptcy process proceeds. If you have further questions about our services or this option, please don't hesitate to contact our office.